Skip to main content

Start Strong Center FAQs

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I change my preferred name?

519 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Sep 06, 2023    Records


  1. Login to myPellissippi.
  2. Select ‘Banner 8: Self-Service Banner (SSB)’
  3. Select Student
  4. Select Student Records
  5. Select ‘Add/Change Preferred First Name’
  6. Enter preferred name here.