Skip to main content

Start Strong Center FAQs

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How does a student complete the FAFSA when their parents are separated but filed a joint tax return?

14 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Feb 21, 2024    Financial Aid


The parent that provides the majority of support should report only their income on the FAFSA.