Skip to main content

Start Strong Center FAQs

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?

21 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Feb 21, 2024    Financial Aid


Pellissippi State Community College is required by the Department of Education to monitor students academic progress. This is to ensure students are maintaining a minimum of a 2.0 GPA and a 67% completion rate. Students who are not meeting one or both of these standards may lose financial aid eligibility.